Wednesday 10 June 2015

best one liner status updates ever

     Hey Mate…you There…Whatsapp is using me. :D     
   
 Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.  
 
  You can disturb me….I’m available. :D     

 .       ☺  Behind this smile is everything you’ll never understand.    
  
   If I’m wired with you. I like you.   
    I believe in hate at first sight.       There’s always a person that you hate for no reason.   
   If I get jealous then yes I really like you.       The Earth without Art is just Eh.   

1]My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity 😀 :p

2]CGPA available for adoption… can’t raise it myself.
3]Contributing to entropy since 1994.
4]One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!
5]Darr k aage jeet hai….aur dadar k aage seat hai (Just for mumbaikars)
6]I will be back before you pronunce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
7]Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.
8]Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.
9]People r like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.
10]Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.
11]Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.





13]lazy People Fact #5812672793
You were too lazy to read that number.
14]Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????
15]I like to take road less travelled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
16]Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .
17]I can see you checking my whatsapp status. B)
18]Your eyes water when you yawn because you miss your bed and it makes you sad.True story.
19]I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
20]Second chances are for losers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.
21]I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.
22]fun is like life insurance.The older you get..the more it cost’s.
22]I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.
23]My week is basically …Monday–>Monday#2–>Monday#3–>Monday#4–>Friday–>Saturday–>pre-Monday
24]We buy things we don’t need with money we don’t have to impress people we don’t like.
25]Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.
26]If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.
27]formula for success…….under promise and over deliver…….
28]SI unit of ignorance = “seen”
29]Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my watsapp status….
30]I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
31]I just saved lot of money by lic life insurance ……..By not having any.
32]Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite.
33]I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.
34]Waiting for wi-fi network.
35]Jidhar apna CRUSH hai , udhar hich sala RUSH hai and filhaal timepass k liye only CANDYCRUSH he…(hindi)
36]Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else.         …

  • Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make room for a heart full of smiles.
  • The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.
  • The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
  • The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
  • I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.
  • I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.
  • I don't usually sleep enough, but when I do, it's still not enough.
  • A great many people have a soldier's stomach - everything they eat goes to the front.
  • It's sad to be happy alone.
  • It isn't the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can't bring it back ..
  • sometimes the people that u don't want to get hurt doesn't care if they hurt you!
  • There is no hurt in this world worse then feeling like they just doesn't give a F..bad..!
  • Why be mean to animals when they treat u better then people
  • How did I go from being so happy, to so sad...
  • Is having one of those days where they feels like they can't do anything right.
  • Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can't trust :'(
  • life's so shit it makes wot comes out the dog's ass look good!
  • Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.
  • How did we go from talking everyday to strangers? 


2 comments :