Tuesday 9 June 2015

miley cyrus got naked for controversial paper magzine

THE INTERVIEW WITH MILEY CYRUS



Miley loves creating controversy. Nobody ferget Miley Cyrus' Twerking Creates Controversy and Controversy With Tranny Comments now she has done once again.This time miley cyrus goes topless nude
for magzine cover and talks about each and every thing which is taboo and nasty SEX,DRUGS,Bisexuality.
Miley is becoming QUEEN OF CONTROVERSIES.

In follow step of +Kim Kardashian she went one step ahead and did each and every nasty thing for this magzine including PIG,CROPS.

Miley Cyrus SAYS "Check Out My Boobs & Vagina"








Here is her interview

 Miley Cyrus is in the midst of making a heated point about animal rights, and she's getting so worked up about it her cheekbones are jabbing the keypad of the telephone, punctuating our conversation with errant beeps. She's calling from "the middle of the jungle" -- or, more specifically, a tiny island in the Caribbean, where she's on vacation with her family. "If you could see where I am right now, you would be laughing so hard," she says. "I feel like I'm in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, and something is about to zap me into nothingness."

Last summer, when "Wrecking Ball" earned her a VMA for Video of the Year, Cyrus sent 22-year-old Jesse Helt -- one of nearly 114,000 homeless men and women presently living in California -- onstage to palm the statue. A year had passed since she'd tugged on a flesh-colored latex bikini and intimated digital intercourse with a foam finger while Robin Thicke, bedecked in Beetlejuice stripes, stood smirking behind his aviators. The 2014 performance was less jubilant, if significantly more heartfelt. Helt, reading from a small piece of paper, recounted his plight. When the camera cut to Cyrus in the audience, wearing a black leather ensemble and perched, precariously, on some kind of partition, her eyes were glinting, hot. "I felt like I was witnessing a modern-day 'I Have a Dream,' and it had nothing to do with me," she says. 

Eventually, she says, the problem of homelessness became impossible for her to ignore. "I can't drive by in my fucking Porsche and not fucking do something," she says. "I see it all day: people in their Bentleys and their Rolls and their Ubers, driving past these vets who have fought for our country, or these young women who have been raped." She pauses. "I was doing a show two nights ago, and I was wearing butterfly nipple pasties and butterfly wings. I'm standing there with my tits out, dressed like a butterfly. How the fuck is that fair? How am I so lucky?"


As for the next record, she's moving forward on her own terms, despite some nail-biting from her camp: "They're like, 'Don't make it too weird, don't make it avant-garde; you can't go from Miley to Björk!'" She's recording at all hours in a studio she recently built out of her garage in Los Angeles. "I don't have to have writers, I don't have to have fuckin' producers in there. Mike Will will text me a beat, and I'll go in my studio and work on it by myself." She says she's been listening to the Flaming Lips "almost exclusively." (Lips frontman Wayne Coyne, whom she calls "the most closest fucking human in my life," is a recent collaborator.) Also a little Gucci Mane. A little Waylon


VISIT HERE TO SEE FAKE SEX VIDEO OF MILEY LOOK A LIKE

sex with joker funny sexy joker

JOKER's LOVE GOT NAKED

FOLLOW  FUNNY SEXY JOKER https://twitter.com/funnysexy_joker








No comments :

Post a Comment